PORTERS Version 7.2.0 will have the following changes.
* "HRBC" has been renamed "PORTERS" since April 1st, 2022.
【Date and Time】
November 8th, 2022（Thu.）06:00～09:00
* 24 hour clock system
* The maintenance time may be slightly off
* Services will be available as usual during the maintenance hours
１．The number of data is now displayed in the Sublist.
- The number of each data item is now displayed in ( ) in the sub-list.
- For example, by checking the "JOB" Sublist of "Cliant" or " Recruiter", you can see how many JOBs has been obtained.
*The number of data in each sublist displayed in parentheses ( ) is limited to a maximum of 1000 records.
*Even if there are more than 1001 records, the number of records in parentheses ( ) will be displayed as 1000.
２．Reference type items can now be edited on the edit screen.
- It can be edited on the edit screen of the referenced data without the need to open the edit screen of the source data.
*You can edit the reference type item on the edit screen with the following popup.
*When the data of a reference type item is updated on the edit screen, the item data of the reference source is also updated.
*The Access Setting when editing an item reflect the settings of the referring item.
When you do not have editing permission for the referenced resource, the message "You do not have permission for this action." will be displayed.
*When editing an item used in a formula on the screen to which it refers, the calculation will not be performed.
For example, if there are items A, B, and C, and item C contains a formula that is [item A + item B], the value of item C is not automatically calculated and does not change.
３．A pop-up window now appears when adding new data.
- For example, if you want to send an e-mail after adding a new data, you can click the ID displayed in the pop-up and a detail screen of the newly added data will be displayed to send an e-mail.
*The pop-up will appear only when you register by opening the "Add New Screen".
The pop-up will not appear when registering by importing or via an application.
４．It is now available to set "JOB Copy" in the Sales Actions menu.
- For example, when a temporary staffing contract is terminated and a replacement job is available, the job data can be copied and registered again, which can be done from the Sales action menu.
※After the release, the menu is set as a hidden menu, so you need to set the menu to be displayed on the customize screen when you use it.
How to set：Customize＞Action Menus Edit＞SalesーAction menu＞Move "JOB Copy" from the right hidden field to the left displayed field.＞Save layout
- The description for selecting a range of batch actions from the pull-down menu will change.
- When performing a bulk action by selecting a check or "Displayed Items", the phrase " *Only the checked records will be targeted." is now displayed.
*For example, if there are 80 search results and the number displayed on the screen is 50, selecting "Displayed Items" will target 50 results.
- When selecting "All data that matches the search criteria" to perform a batch action, all data matching the search criteria will be targeted, but to clarify the specification, "*The filter will not be considered." and "*Already matched records will be included" are now displayed.
*For example, if there are 80 search results and the filter function is used to narrow the search down to 20 results, 80 results will still be included.
*For example, even if there are 80 matching results and "Show already matched records" is unchecked and 40 results are displayed, 80 results will be included in the list.