PORTERS Mobile Version 1.0.0 will have the following changes.
* "HRBC" has been renamed "PORTERS" since April 1st, 2022.
【Date and Time】
February 14th, 2023（Tue.）06:00～09:00
* 24 hour clock system
* The maintenance time may be slightly off
* Services will be available as usual during the maintenance hours
We have developed PORTERS Mobile so that sales representatives can view information on PORTERS from their smartphones when they are out of the office and improve their work efficiency.
【New Features / What you can do】
1．You can view information on the go.
PORTERS Mobile allows you to view data from the following resources.
- You can search for Recruiter you are about to visit and browse information.
- This will reduce the time you used to spend on the road logging into PORTERS from your PC to view information or printing it out and preparing it.
- You can also view information such as JOBs associated with Recruiter.
- It is also possible to filter by phase.
2． You can update phases wherever you go.
- When you are out of the office, you can update the phase to "Extension Decision" when your temporary staffing contract is extended, or proceed with the selection process when you are contacted by a representative.
- This can reduce the amount of work that used to be done back at the office.
3．Start of Use
- To log in to PORTERS Mobile, you need to log in from the PORTERS Mobile dedicated URL.
- To start using PORTERS Mobile, a user with system administrator privileges must set "Start" to "ON" in "Mobile" in the settings menu.
※Default is set to [OFF].
- [ON] to allow users to log in to PORTERS Mobile.
- If [OFF], all users cannot log in to PORTERS Mobile.
※If IP address restriction is [Active] on the PC, the same IP address restriction will be applied to PORTERS Mobile.
※PORTERS Mobile can be used outside of restricted IP addresses by setting Remote Access to Allow.
- Items displayed on PORTERS Mobile must be customized by a user with system administrator privileges in the "Mobile" section of the PC settings menu.
The functions described in "3. Start of Use" and "4. Item Customization" are additional functions of PORTERS 7.3.0 scheduled for release on 2023/02/14.
Please refer to the following release note.
2023/02/14 PORTERS 7.3.0 Release Note