PORTERS Version 8.0.0, 8.1.0 will have the following changes.
【Date and Time】
■ Version 8.0.0 : Sunday, 06/25/2023 22:00-24:00 JST
*Access to some of the customization screens will be unavailable during the above times. For more information, please click here.
■ Version 8.1.0 : Friday, 07/14/2023 06:16-06:44 JST
1. Add a new resource "Contact" to manage contact person information.
(Released in v8.0.0)
- The "Contact" resource is a new release that manages contact information. It is tied to the "Client" resource.
- You can operate the Recruiter hierarchy as a department and populate the "Contact" record into the "Recruiter" record.
- It will be useful for managing client information at departmental level sales (BD) activities.
① "Contact item" will be added. (Released in v8.1.0)
- This is a new item that allows you to select and view "Contact" records.
- You can create items in the "Recruiter", "Opportunity", "Job", "Process" and "Sales" resources.
- For example, you can manage a "Contact" record for a person's information within a "Recruiter".
※This item can be added even if the "Contact" resource is not used, but it will have no effect unless the "Contact" resource is used and the "Contact item" is added.
② Updated functionality of "Reference item" that refers to "Contact item". (Released in v8.1.0)
- The data of the "Contact" record selected in "Contact Item" can be referenced and displayed.
- For example, the "Division" of a selected "Contact" record can be referenced and displayed.
* This will not be affected unless the "Contact Item" is additionally set.
③Addition of "Contact" customization screen. (Released in v8.0.0)
- The "Contact" resource customization screen will appear.
* This screen is displayed even if the "Contact" resource is not used, but if the "Contact" resource is not used, the conventional customization operation is not affected.
④Added a "Contact" tab to the "To" and "CC" selection screen of the compose mail screen. (Released in v8.0.0)
- You will see a tab that allows you to select an email address for the "Contact" record.
* This tab will appear even if you are not using the "Contact" resource, but if you are not using the "Contact" resource, it will not affect your traditional email address selection.
⑤"Contact detailed settings", "Contact item" and "Reference item" that refers to the Contact item record will be added to the mobile settings screen. (Released in v8.0.0)
- Contact" will be added to the mobile settings screen so that the "Contact" detail screen can be reflected in PORTERS Mobile.
- A "Contact Item" will be added to the Mobile Settings screen so that it can be reflected in PORTERS Mobile.
- A "Reference Item" that refers to the data of the "Contact" record selected in "Contact Item" will be added to the Mobile Settings screen so that it can be reflected in PORTERS Mobile.
* There is no effect unless "Contact Item" and "Reference Item" that refers to the record of "Contact Item" are additionally set in the Customize screen.
List of "Contact" "Contact Item" and "Contact - reference type item" by function.
2. Registered recruiter records will be visible on the Add New Recruiter screen.
(Released in v8.0.0)
* This is an update for customers who are using Recruiter as their contact person.
- When you select a "Client", you will be able to see the registered "Recruiter" records associated with the selected "Client".
- For example, when adding a new "Recruiter" after exchanging business cards, you can check to see if they are already registered in PORTERS.
- If the information in an already registered "Recruiter" record is out of date, it can be edited on the fly.
3. To prevent accidents when sending emails, it will be necessary to select the recipient by inputting a check on the compose email screen.
(Released in v8.0.0)
- Update the "Sending To" tab to appear when starting the compose mail screen.
- In order to prevent e-mail misdirection, the function will be updated to the specification to select the recipient by checking the "Target" or "MailLabel" displayed in the "Sending To" tab.
- The "Target" and "MailLabel" displayed under "Sending To" will show the data associated with the record that executes the mail transmission.
- Bulk emailing will be updated as well.
■ Fixed in 8.0.0
- Fixed a bug that caused the pointer (finger icon) to appear on the list screen when the mouse cursor was hovered over an item associated with a record, even if the record does not exist.
- Fixed a bug in the calendar screen where an error was displayed when editing a reference item on the record detail screen. (There is no change to the inability to edit reference items on the calendar screen.)
- Fixed a bug in the "Create an extension Sales?" dialog and the "Sales Extension - Automatic Date Calculation" dialog in which the drag-and-drop icon was displayed even though the dialog could not be dragged and dropped.
- Fixed a bug that an error was displayed when displaying the "Sales" list screen if the "Contract" item was displayed on the "Sales" list screen and the "Contract" record selected in the "Salest" record was deleted.
■ Fixed in 8.1.0
- After the release of ver 8.0.0, Date Time type items inserted in mail templates were displayed up to "seconds", but have been restored to display up to "minutes" (as they were before 8.0.0).