HR- Business Cloud ( termed as HRBC) Version 5.2.0 will have the following changes.
※This Article was Translated Automatically.
【Date and Time】
September 7th, 2021（Tue.）06:00～09:00
※24 hour clock system
※The maintenance time may be slightly off
※Services will be available as usual during the maintenance hours
Sales can be displayed in Recruiter's sublist
- In the dispatch workflow, "Sublist Sales" can now be set to be displayed in the Recruiter Detail View.
- You can check past and scheduled sales by Recruiter units.
- The design of Sort / Filter has been changed so that more information can be displayed.
- Sort / Filter now displays a note saying "It is applied to the data displayed in the list.
- Changed the color of Pickup Color Settings.
- Changed the Search Condition Sidebar so that it can display more information.
- In the Search Condition Sidebar, the search condition name is now abbreviated with "..." when it contains too many characters.
- Fixed a bug that when searching Reference item of Date item and Date Time item, it was not displayed correctly in the Search Condition Sidebar.
- Fixed a bug that an error was displayed and could not be edited when editing item on the List View for "Phase" for which there was no value.
- Fixed a bug that when performing a bulk action with ResourceID included in the URL, it could not be executed if "Selected Items" was selected.
- Fixed a bug in the Filter function that error messages were not displayed when entering more than the maximum number of characters that can be entered in the text filtering item.
- Fixed a bug in which the "Resource ID" was displayed with a different ID when using the Action Menu [Add Activity] in the Sublist.