HR- Business Cloud ( termed as HRBC) Version 5.3.2 will have the following changes.
※This Article was Translated Automatically.
【Date and Time】
December 21th, 2021（Tue.）06:00～09:00
※24 hour clock system
※The maintenance time may be slightly off
※Services will be available as usual during the maintenance hours
- A copy function will be added to the report.
- You will be able to select a folder when adding a report.
You can copy the report and save it in a different folder.
- When downloading CSV from the report, you can now select the character encoding from Japanese (Windows-32J) and UNICODE (UTF-8).
- Change the drop-down and paging of the number of items listed in the report result display screen from the rightmost display to the leftmost display.
- Security Group: Fixed a bug where "Update" was not checked in the Sublist Process Bulk action menu.
- Security Group: Fixed a bug that when "Deny" is checked in JOB > Action Menu > E-mail to Recruiter, it would also deny Resume > Sublist Process > Bulk action menu > Multi-job Mail.
- Security Group: Fixed a bug that when the "Deny" checkbox for Sublist Attachment > "Delete" was checked, attachments on another resource detail screen opened from the resource list could not be deleted either, and attachments could be deleted when the resource detail view was opened from another resource list.
- Fixed a bug that caused all items with multiple choices to be unselected in the edit screen when changed to radio button type.
- Fixed the situation where the export stops in the middle due to an error, so that it changes to the suspended state.
- Merge: Fixed a bug that caused merging to stop without finishing if you clicked on a choice or button before the screen loaded when there were many items.